Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Radio: July 24th

This show was mad fun!
Back-to-back!
I played cassettes only, Ameeba only cd's, and Iwere vinyl's and cd's.


1. Tantr Slangrr - Se On Se feat Karri Koira
2. Sage Francis - Inherited Scars
3. A.L. - Lyrics
4. De La Soul - Ego Trippin (Part Two) (LA Jay Mix)
5. San Quinn - Look What I've Done For Them
6. The Underworld (Living Legends) - One Step Beyond f/ BFAP, PSC, Grouch & Krewcial
7. Telli Prego - As I Walk feat Heat (Game Inflikted)
8. Isosceles - All I Got feat Moka Only
9. Orko - Lifestyle Now
10. Donut Hustlaz (Top Ramen & Nonphenom) - Elevations
11. Raider Of The Lost Art - Top Ramen Nites
12. Haez One - Lost My Head
13. Grassroots - Kenny's Theme
14. The Unified Revolution - Speak Life f/ Sev
15. Castle - Krillz
16. Vernon Bridges - White Elephant
17. The Grouch - I've Got More
18. Insomniac - Parasites
19. Optimus Rhymes - Writing Hisstory
20. Crucial Conflict - Mind Explode
21. E.S.G. - Drop It Off
22. Trae & Zro (ABN) - Miss My Dawgs
23. Julma-Henri - Liian Pienet f/ Joska
24. Sumach (Gonja Sufi) - Cobras
25. C Right - Tru 2 My God
26. BMXT - Nimetön
27. Natty Rahb - Aquarisces
28. Neila - Leave The Light On

Download here (4shared)


No comments:

Post a Comment