Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Radio: Nov 13th


Last night's show.

I've been making lots of music this year and so I thought it'd be time to play a set of my own production. It was also a chance to bring together some of the different styles and vibes I've been making that most likely scatter in different projects. Most songs I played are available for listen at soundcloud.com/moonlitmane where I frequently update new demos of solo tracks. You can also download my old tapes for free at moonlit.bandcamp.com

Ja helsinkidudet, jos kiinnostaa kuulla lisää mun saundia, nii Kuudennella Linjalla tänä torstaina (16.11) Tuottajien illassa pyöräytän muutaman.

Thank you. I hope you like it.

Ameeba (1-9) / Moonlit (10-20) / Iwere (21-30):
1. Zion I - Dune
2. Pterradacto - No Us
3. Lowercase X SupaSortaHuman - Power Of The Universe (feat Strenph)
4. Murmurecordings - Happy [Murmurecordings]
5. Vital Mindz - FUV
6. Vital Mindz - Kill Em All
7. Big K.R.I.T. - Temptation
8. Logic - Tic Tac Toe
9.  Neako - Sippin Slow (feat Killa Kyleon)
10. Moonlit - F.A.L.A.
11. Moonlit - 7AM
12. Moonlit - Viisaat Remix
13. Moonlit - Breath Control
14. Moonlit - While I Disappear
15. Moonlit - Duck Down
16. Moonlit - Dreamin' Of The Usual
17. Moonlit - Crows On The Corpses
18. Moonlit - Leffoja Ja Unelmia
19. Moonlit - Lentävä Matto (Jumitus)
20. Moonlit - Syvyydessä (1 Merelle)
21. Strenph, Canvas & Khrum - Boomin And Boppin [Shuttle Zu]
22. Deniro Farrar - Back/Forth/Back [Friendzone]
23. Quamin X RaSun - Black And White [MikeMoUs]
24. White Mic feat L-Roneous, Gigio & Dogwood - Lessons [Solidarity]
25. Co$$ - Scriptures [Tres]
26. Joselph feat Cadalak Ron & Tone3 - Or Not!
27. -Topic- - 150 Exp (Smart Shit)
28. Lady J - Locked Up
29. LMNO - Courage [Up Above]
30. Bijou. - Fairy Boy From Forest

Download here (Mediafire)
pw: ghettostyles

No comments:

Post a Comment