Thursday, October 4, 2012

Radio: Oct. 2nd

Show from last Tuesday.
A few new Moonlit songs again (go to soundcloud.com/moonlitmane).

Iwere (1-9) / Moonlit (10-24) / Ameeba (25-35):


1. Neveready - Ruychaver Straat [Nexgen]
2. Tribeca Sound - Street Jazz [Downlow]
3. Company Flow - Creepin Round Corners 94 [Official]
4. Khromozomes - Say Word f/ Infared [Ely Street 1997]
5. Kam - Every Single Weekend [Qwest]
6. Ice-T - Gotta Lotta Love (Fat Jack remix)
7. Above The Law - Deep Az The Root [Tommy Boy 1997]
8. Crooked Lettaz - I Know [Penalty 1999]
9. Lil Champ FWAY - Lost In My World f/ Harvey G [King Marty]
10. Death Grips - I've Seen Footage [Money Store]
11. Death Grips - Lil Boy [No Love Deep Web]
12. Scab Party (Awol One) - Thousand Dead Hipsters [Bandcamp]
13. Long John - Ugliest Bitch [Moonlit 2012]
14. Long John - Dumb Bitch [Moonlit 2012]
15. Muhtimin - Ylijään [soundcloud/muhtimin]
16. Inner - Pyramid [soundcloud]
17. Murmurecordings (Indievidual) - Moment With Wine
18. Moonlit - A Cigarette Break [soundcloud/moonlitmane]
19. Zest Da Smoker - My Old Nasty Habit [High Art]
20. Sumach - Chokra [Dead Midgets On Stil]
21. Zagu Brown, Xololanxinxo, JonJon - Untitled [GPAC Above It All]
22. Kraken - Subliminal [GoodVibe]
23. West Kraven - Fill Me [Fo Tha Cheeze]
24. Z Man - Can't Sleep (4 Hours Of Sleep]
25. Three Melancholy Gypsies - A Gypsy's Belief
26. It's Nique, Loaded Lux, Spaceghostpurpp... - Sinister Flow
27. Delon Deville - Labcoat Chemist feat Jose Cuervo [Parafenelia]
28. LMNO - Be [J Bizness]
29. Zion I - Boom Bib feat Goapele
30. 3NP! - Breath Of Life [Council Of The Wise]
31. I-An-I - My Grind
32. Big K.R.I.T. - Insomnia [4eva N A Day]
33. Tommy Wright III - I Can Relate ft C9, Princess Loko, Project Pimp & LaChat [Street Smart]
34. Jizzm, Xololanxinxo & Puzoozoo Watt - Travel The Hurt Client Mix [Kenji451]
35. Aapeli - Ihmepyöräni Cover

Download here (Mediafire)
pw: ghettostyles

No comments:

Post a Comment