Saturday, January 7, 2012

Awol One & Daddy Kev: Droppin' The Kids Off (2003)

Rare promo ep by Awol One and Daddy Kev, this was available for a limited time as a free bonus cd with the purchase of their Slanguage album. (copies were also handed out at live shows)

1. Friday Night Flavas
2. Rock This Mutha (Daddy Kev Inst.)
3. Mass Distortion
4. Bluntidation (Daddy Kev Inst.)
5. Wake Up And Wrap
6. Curveballin' (Daddy Kev Inst.)
7. Dreaming In Stereo

link
password: ghettostyles

[This was also posted at Record Science, but my cd-rip is slightly better quality and I've also removed the empty space between tracks 6 and 7]

4 comments:

  1. it was a free bonus disc that was available at sandbox automatic. it came together with the album "slanguage".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this!

    - Requester

    ReplyDelete
  3. got it for free on a euro tour from awol, nice one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, I remember seeing this on Sandbox or Hiphopsite but I wasn't sure. (I got my copy from Ebay..)

    ReplyDelete