Monday, February 7, 2011

Radio: Moonlit Favorites

I thought that it was about time to gather some of the best tracks together to make sort of a best of Ghetto Tyylit mix.
This was also the first time I played the whole show by myself.
So here's some of my favorites, songs that have been playing a lot in my headphones and on the show. Enjoy!

1. The Nonce - The Sight Of Things
2. Sach - Suckas Look At Me Mean f/ Yusef Afloat & Aceyalone
3. Ahmad & Jizzm - Why Should I Lie
4. Count Bass D - Seven Years
5. Alien Nation - Electric Lady (Kaliyuga Pro Remix)
6. Ellis Bancroft - Monotonous Resource
7. Mixed Practice - Jonestown f/ Stiz
8. Emanon - Outside Looking In
9. Plado - Try To Read My Mind
10. Kanzulu - Observation f/ Mystery's Extinction
11. Kankick - A Song For My Forefathers
12. Mystik Journeymen - Reflections f/ Aceyalone
13. Xololanxinxo - SHE
14. Songodsuns - Love Fights Back
15. Scarub - If You Only Knew
16. Anacron - Need f/ Astrobwoy
17. San Francisco Street Music - Lioness
18. San Francisco Street Music - Inhale-Exhale
19. Inoe 1 - Hot Love
20. Zagu Brown - Repeat, Recycle Rhythms f/ GPAC
21. Tommy V & Joe Dub - Soul Searchin
22. Ghetto Chilldren f/ Truth - I Wanna Win
23. DJ Eli & Shan Boogs - And So Kiddies (feat. Cage)
24. Hi-Tech & J-Treads - Weak Minds
25. Dr Doom, Aceyalone & Lady Blue - What Means Something
26. Marc Da Murdurah - Far From A...
27. Puzoozoowatt - Tippy Toes
28. Misfitz Ov Stylz - Where The Fuck You At
29. Hip Hop Kclan - Everyday Things
30. Mzr Axeom - Vibrations
31. Eddie K & DJ Marz - So Much Drama In The Industry
32. DJ Drez - Come Again f/ Zaire Black & Nikko
33. Grand Puba - A Little Of This (Remix)

Here you go!
passw: ghettostyles

3 comments:

  1. Nice man, thanks!
    Hey I have a question for you, Moonlitman. You mentioned having a copy of Homeless - the boy wonder from TV. Would you be into sharing that? I have some ill Tribal Records stuff I recently acquired that you might be into in return. Hit me up at jdevo762@aol.com homey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that classic Anacron banger with the world! http://AnacronMusic.com

    ReplyDelete