Sunday, October 31, 2010

Radio w/ Iwere



This Sunday it was me & Iwere, just easy two hours playing dope tracks.
I loved it.

Iwere always plays such of awesome cuts that I've usually not even heard before. Or it's always something like a rare leopard that I've been hunting for that makes me go "AAGH MUTHAFUKA YOU GOT THIS!!". Like that 1st Down cut that he played, one of the first joints featuring J Dilla, that he bought in '95 when it came out. Goddammit, man! Why wasn't I born earlier... ;D¨

Though I gotta say, that Zagu Brown joint that I played, is EFFIN SICK!! Just wanna listen to it again and again. That Bedouins track too. It effin blew my mind yesterday when I found that tape from one of my cassette boxes at my parents' house. Didn't know I had it, haha!

I played a new track that I made last Thursday night. A demo, recorded in my livingroom, track 25.

Check this fly shit:

1. SFC - Phat
2. Down South - Southern Comfort
Big Beat
3. 1st Down - Front Street
4. 50 Grand & Peanut Butter Wolf - Max Mode
Southpaw
5. Persevere - Deep Sleep (Peanut Butter Wolf Remix)
6. Madchild - Like A Tech
Massive Brings
7. Eyedl Mode - End Of The Innocence
Bomb Hip Hop
8. Eyecue - Dirt Hustlin
Mary Joy
9. Whoridas - Townshit (f/ Saafir)
10. Sub-Conscious - Pushin Orbitz
11. Supernatural - Buddah Blessed It
12. Vooodu - Southern California Nites
13. Scienz Of Life - YIKES!!! (f/ MF Doom)
14. Eligh - One Day (f/ Rick Rick)
15. Moonshine - The Sad Sombrero Song
16. Private School - Typically All Over You
17. Medusa & Fat Jack - How We Become One
Celestial
18. Mint - Phaser
19. Inoe Oner & Ivan Jahn - Whatever Makes You Happy
Vulgar
20. Tarica June - Let It Go
21. Erule - Deepest Thoughts
King
22. LMNO & Shaydie - Predictable Contradictions
Skanless
23. Subtitle - What Is The Point
B.e.a.r. Group
24. Lady J - Triple Tounge
25. Moonlit Man - Tape Shit (Demo)
26. Ghetto Chilldren - Equilibrium
27. Xololanxinxo - SHE
28. Charizma - Cut The Play
29. Sidus Idiom - In This Crazy Place
30. Zagu Brown - ? (f/ Xololanxinxo, John John)
31. Bedouins - Ghetto Input
32. The Roots - Silent Treatment (Kelo's Mix)
33. P.E.A.C.E. - Connected Functions
34. Hi-Tech & J-Treads - Weak Minds

Mediafire link
Password: ghettotyylit

2 comments: