Sunday, August 22, 2010

Radio w/ Kylmä



this time my guest was the crew Kylmä (Khid, Lommo & J Riskit), known from the Finnish grime rap and dubstep scene. they all did verses and songs and sounded tight as a mafucka.

Khid also played some records and talked about music on the first hour. on the second hour they did somewhat 30 minutes of live rapping.

great show and great artists. very dope!

my selections:
Awol One - Sunday Morning
Fat Jack - Diva's Den (ft. S.I.N., Medusa & Koko)
Homeliss Derilex - Cool Baby (Encore & Grand V 1993)
Rifleman - Homestyle
Masters of the Universe - Mind In Purgatory
Atom 12 - Devilz Advocate
Shamen 12 - Where I'm At
Inoe 1 - Hot Love
Orko - Rhyme Rate

khid on the wheels:
Elusive - How Could I Ever feat. Asop
Eligh - Ninenty Nine Outers
Labwaste - Dope Beat
Labwaste - Internal Science (Jogger RMX)
Ellay Khule - Fuck A Cop
Gangsta Pat - I'd Rather
Dj Sound - Kicking In Doors
Tommy Wright III - Sewed Up
CVE - KKKK

KYLMÄ - GHETTO TYYLIT LIVE

my selections again:
Sabotawjyostyle - Saturate Da Undaground feat. Orko & Odessa Kane
Sach - Illustrations feat. Zagu Brown
Inoe Oner - Days At A Time feat. Ivan Jon, Ambush & Adlib
West Kraven - Put It Down Tight
Eclipse & Khaleedah - Give Me The Mic
Khid - Untitled

get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment